Lakeside Terrace Queenstown
Only a short 10 minute stroll into central Queenstown.
A short ten-minute lakeside stroll into the CBD via the gardens to the array of restaurants and bars on offer to enjoy an evening out or take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen for home-cooked meals. An outdoor entertainers dream with multiple outdoor area’s and a large sun-drenched deck complete with outdoor furniture and a BBQ.
A substantial home which makes the most of the incredible views on offer from all areas. With four bedrooms and four bathrooms, it is the perfect property for two families or groups of friends to holiday in. Spread over two levels with multiple living areas and a large kitchen, there is plenty of room for everyone.
Ducted heating and log fire will keep you toasty warm in winter as you watch the sunset over The Remarkables while a private wood burner hot tub adds a little luxury to your stay.
- Unbeatable lakefront location in central Queenstown
- Four bedroom, four-bathroom home split over two levels
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Wood burning spa pool and BBQ
- Open log fire
The first floor off the living area:
- Master bedroom - 1 x King Split with en-suite (can be made as x2 singles on request)
- Bedroom 2 - 1 x King Split with en-suite (can be made as x2 singles on request)
Ground floor / Entrance
- Bedroom 3 - 1 x King Split with en-suite (can be made as x2 singles on request)
- Bedroom 4 - 2x King single beds (can be made up as a king on request)